Art, History, Lifestyle
Villa Miravalle, the holiday on Lake Garda where history and art surround you from the moment you wake up.
Located amid a thriving garden, the fully renovated historic Villa Miravalle, will make you relive the charms of a holiday on Lake Garda dedicated to romance. Its superb location in Riva del Garda offers the ideal starting point for your excursions to discover Garda.
Riva del Garda reflects the strong contrasts in Garda's culture and history, the centre's streets are full of shops, cafes and restaurants, there are also gardens, parks, monuments, buildings of artistic and cultural interest as well as numerous exhibition areas.
What is there to see around Riva del Garda:
- During your stay on Garda we suggest you follow the lake on the famous West Gardesana to visit Limone, Tremosine, Toscolano Maderno, Gardone Riviera, Salò... stunning villages and scenery all with a view of the lake are waiting to be discovered!
- Along the Eastern shore you will encounter different fortified villages: Torri del Benaco, Malcesine, Bardolino, Sirmione... without forgetting the numerous theme parks on Lake Garda, like the famous Gardaland, Caneva, Parco Natura Viva...
Not to be missed during your stay in Riva del Garda:
- Piazza III Novembre which takes you to the Palazzo Pretorio (Praetorian Palace), Palazzo Municipale (Municipal Palace) and the Torre Apponale (the Apponale Tower), its main feature is its medieval arches and the "Anzolim de la tor" (angel with a trumpet), which is the symbol of the city. With its pubs, bars and restaurants it is one of the most beautiful meeting places in the city.
- Il Bastione (The Bastion): An imposing fortified complex overlooking the town of Riva del Garda, serves as a spectacular balcony over the lake. It is currently the most visited exhibition area in Riva del Garda.
- La Rocca (Riva's ancient castle): Built in 1124 for defence on the shores of Lake Garda, the Rocca now houses the city museum and valuable art collections as well as periodic exhibits.
- The Inviolata Church: is one of the most famous sacred buildings in the whole of Trentino and is the finest example of Baroque architecture, inside paintings from the school of Domenico Riccio can be found.
Go on a boat trip to really discover Lake Garda!
From Riva del Garda there are tourist sight-seeing boats which quickly take you to Desenzano, passing many coastal villages, including the unmissable Sirmione. From the two ports in Riva del Garda, ferries and boats of every kind mean that you can go on cruises or excursions on Lake Garda.
"La Dolce Vita" on Lake Garda
Our way of life, our idea of family, eating well, drinking in company, love of life, beauty, our landscapes, our history, our art ...the charm of Lake Garda and its services has always seduced our guests, making Riva del Garda, a favourite destination for holidays on Lake Garda!
Garden & Pool
If your dream is to spend an unforgettable holiday on Lake Garda, overlooking the shores of the Lake, with a unique atmosphere and exclusive services all in a relaxing environment, then hotel Villa Miravalle is for you.
La casa al torrente
What is luxury? Inspiration, exclusivity, and an eye for detail. Luxury is silence and time for yourself.
Just ten minutes from the lake and about 1,000 metres from Villa Miravalle, Casa al Torrente has a storage cellar for bicycles and a very convenient private car park
Hotel Villa Miravalle
Via Monte Oro, 9
38066 Riva del Garda TN
Tel: +39 0464 552335